GOOD STORIES FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE, 2020
- On 02.06.2020 a suo moto FIR was submitted by SI.Liansangpuii of CPI PS that on 02.06.2020 @ 10:30 am while she was on duty at CPI PS, telephonic information was received from Vanlalduata, President, YMA Zotlang Champhai that they detained one vehicle LPK 912 B/ No. MZ 04.A O891 driven by V. Zothansanga (25) s/o V. Zorama of Venglai, Champhai who suspected to be carrying foreign Cigarettes. In pursuance to this information, she along with party rushed to the spot to conduct checking of the said vehicle. After thorough checking, 24 cases of foreign cigarettes (Farstar) value of Rs. 7,20,000/- In local market were recovered from the said vehicle belongs to Hmingthanga(32) s/o K.Thangzauva of Venglal, Champhai and the said items were seized in presence of reliable witnesses after preparing seizure memo: Hence CPI PS C/No 51/2020 02.06.2020 u/s 269/188/34 IPC r/w 5(9) of the Mizoram (Containment and prevention of Covid -19) Ordinance 2020.
- On 05.06.2020 a suo-moto FIR was submitted by SI Joseph Lalhnehzela of Champhai PS that on Dt. 05.6.2020 at 7:00 am while he was on duty at Champhai PS, Chalbawia junction, Khankawn Police Check-Gate duty produced one vehicle Sumo(Maxi Cab) Br No. MZ 01/M 5925 driven by Lalvensanga s/o Lalduha of Chhingchhip plying towards Aizawl from Champhai which carried 5(five) cases of foreign Cigarettes (V) value of Rs. 110000/- in local market belongs to Rosangpuii (40) d/o Lalthangliana of Dungtlang Village P.A Vengthlang Champhai. All the articles (Foreign Cigarettes) and the said vehicle sumo (Maxi Cab) was seized in presence of reliable witnesses by preparing seizure memo. Hence, CPI PS C/No 53/2020 05.06.2020 u/s 269/188/ IPC r/w 5(9) of the Mizoram (Containment and prevention of Covid -19) Ordinance 2020.
- On 05.06.2020 a written FIR was submitted by HL Malsawma (43) s/o H.Hmangaiha of Chairman VLTF Tlangsam Village stating that on 05.06.2020 @ 11:30 PM, the following persons who were illegally transported Foreign Cigarettes (Five Cases of V Cigarettes & 3 Cases of Far star) total yalue of Rs. 155000/- from Myanmar to India were detained at Laldenga lungdawh. (1) Malsawmsanga (32) s/o Savunga (L) (2) Ramthianghlima (25) s/o Lalhmunsiama (3) Laltanpuia (25) s/o Rosiama (4) Ramnienga (32) s/o Savunga (L) (5) Lalfakawma (22) s/o Lalmawia Sailo (6) Lalduhawma (27) s/o Vanlalslama and (7) Sangkhuma (44) s/o Vanlalbela all from Tlangsam Village. Hence CPI PS C/No 55/2020 5(5)/5(9) of the Mizoram (Containment and 05.06.2020 u/s 269/188/ 34 IPC r/w prevention of Covid -19) Ordinance 2020.
- On 07.06.2020 a suo moto FIR was submitted by SI Liansnagpuii of Champhai PS stating that while she was duty at Champhal PS, a telephonic information was received from Chalbawia Junction Khankawn Police Check Gate duty that detained on Vehicle Maruti 800 (white Clour) Br. No MZ 01 C 1394 driven by Raneihsanga (27) s/o Sanglianthanga of Rangvamual Aizawl plying from Champhai to Aizawl on suspicious ground. In pursuance to this information, party rushed to the spot and checking the said vehicle and its occupants after preparing grounds of believe. One (1) Soap case containing brown powder suspected to be Heroin No. 4 concealed inside one brown sling bag which was hanging the front side left door handle, weighing 12 grams value of Rs. 50000/- approx in local market was recovered and seized with the sald vehicle in presence of reliable witnesses after preparing seizure memo. The said driver claimed himself as the owner of the seized item and he was apprehended. Hence, CPI PS C/No 57/2020 07.06.2020 21(b)/25 Nd & PS Act.
- On 11.06.2020 @ 6:00 am a sou – moto FIR was submitted by ASI Lalchhanchhuaha of Champhai PS stating that on 10.06.2020 at 2:00 am while he was on duty at Champhai PS. A telephonic information was received from Inspr. H.Vanlalhlana Officer In-Charge, Champhai PS that they detained one vehicle at New Champhai, BR.No MZ 04/A- 1676207 Pick-Up) driven by Nangsiangliana (17) s/o Ngurthantluanga of Vengthar who was suspected to be carrying foreign cigarettes. In pursuance to this information, he along with party rushed to the spot to conduct checking of the said vehicle, on reaching the spot, thorough search was conducted, 34 cases of Foreign Cigarettes (16 cases of Far star with 21 Cartons and 18 cases of V Cigarettes with 25 Cartons) value of Rs. 10,26,000/- (approx) in local market were recovered from the said vehicle belongs to Dawnhauchingi(42) s/o Damkhangova of New Champhai. The salad Vehicle BR. No.MZ 04/A- 1676207 Pick-up) belongs to Ningthantuanga of Vengthar, Champhai and the said items were seized in the presence of reliable witnesses. Hence, CPI PS C/No. 58/2020 Dt 11.06.2020 u/s 269/188/34 IPC r/w 180 181 MV Act and r/w 5(5/5(9) of the Mizoram (Containment and prevention of Covid – 19)Ordinance 2020.
- On 30.6.2020 a written FIR was received from SI Joseph Lalhnehzela of Champhai PS that on 30.6.2020 at 7:00am Chalbawia Junction, Khankawn Police Check Gate duty produced 6 (six) cases of Foreign Cigarette Farstar value of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Approx) in local market belongs to Pi JH. Vanlalruati (63) d/o Ralchungnunga (L) of Kanan Veng, Champhai while they were trying to illegally transported to other district. The said foreign Cigarette was seized by preparing seizure memo in presence of reliable witnesses. Hence, CPI PS C/No – 62 /2020 Dt. 30.06.2020 u/s 269/188 IPC r/w 5(5)/5(9) the Mizoram (Containment and prevention of Covid – 19) Ordinance 2020.